“Our local team in Buenos Aires keeps its ear close to the ground. With connections to an extensive network of local organizations, hospitals, schools and private companies, we are aware of interesting projects, initiatives and campaigns before they happen – meaning we can identify the best internship opportunity for you! If you are keen to improve your Spanish, opportunities can be arranged that require intermediate to advanced levels of Spanish. However, English speaking opportunities are also available, meaning you can get a full international internship experience and pick up a few words at your own pace.”
The $2,150 flat fee for the Buenos Aires internship program includes:
- An internship tailored to your specific career goals and requirements.
- Pre-arrival information, including a Buenos Aires information pack.
- Finding accommodation to suit your needs from shared apartments to home stays.
- Public transportation advice and assistance.
- Airport pick up.
- Arrival orientation covering advice on Buenos Aires, your internship, and maximising your international experience.
- Connect-123 group discount rates for select service providers and tour operators.
- Connect-123 social program with regular activities and events in and around the city.
- Ongoing support from Connect-123 staff, before, during, and after your stay in Buenos Aires.
- 24/7 emergency contact.
A $300 deposit, which is due upon application, can be paid via credit card or debit card here. The balance of $1,850 is due when you confirm your participation. Provided that you have not approved a placement, your deposit is fully refundable up until two weeks after we send the first internship offer to you.
Travel dates and other information
For more information on travel dates, safety, and other information please click here!